WORKING TOWARDS A BETTER TOMORROW
Dealing with the challenges of today requires problem-solvers who bring different perspectives and are willing to take risks. Polish Council for Britain emerged out of a pursuit to inspire and support the community, and a desire for actions to speak louder than words. Established in 2000, we’re an organization driven by progressive ideas, bold actions, and a strong foundation of support. Contact us to learn more and get involved.
Polonia has accompanied the British people for decades. Poles are part of this society taking part based on hard work, life and science. Poland’s pride, culture, food and history are the highest values for Poles living in the British Isles. The role of our organization is to protect our cultural unity and symbiosis with the British people.
We are an umbrella body thriving for:
1. Promotion of cooperation, consensus and unity on Polonia affairs in the UK.
2. To encourage and strengthen all existing efforts being made for the benefit of the Polonia community.
3. To work for a more enlightened appreciation of Polish and Poles culture in the wider society.
4. To establish a position for the Polonia community within British society that is fair and based on due rights.
5. To work for the eradication of disadvantages and forms of discrimination faced by Poles.
6. To foster better community relations and work for the good of society as a whole
The Polish Council for Britain